Our first week has wrapped up and here is a look back at what you may have missed.
1. We launched Monday Nov 1st and have had a little over 2,000 visitors and 5,500 pageviews in the first week. Apparently Chicagoans really want to hear about what is happening in the entrepreneur community and we are happy to be the ones supplying it.
2. We have received an overwhelming amount of positive feedback and we thank you all for reaching out to us. Several new interviews have been lined up from submissions that were made and we look forward to bringing you those stories soon.
3. Links you should probably check out from our Twitter this week:
- Great post about the myth of people "stealing" your ideashttp://bit.ly/b8yIAq @pekpongpaet
- Great article about the future of Chicago's tech communityhttp://bit.ly/aoilI2
- 11 Harsh Realities of Starting a Businesshttp://bit.ly/c8HCUw
- Very interesting research article about serial entrepreneurshttp://bit.ly/aHazdn